Help Your Child Gain An Athletic Edge Over The Competition
In the US, adolescent performance is at an all time low. Sedentary youth are more overweight than ever before, and even active kids that participate in sports and fitness related activities are not realizing their full athletic potential.
To combat this issue, we've created the Marvelous Varsity Preparation (MVP) Program; easily one of the best fitness educations you can give to your child.
The MVP Program is designed to teach and instill foundational exercise, nutrition, and recovery habits in developing adolescents aged 12-17. Our training is guaranteed to help participants lead happy and healthy lives, as well as gain an athletic edge over the competition for nearly every high school and college sport.
Here are some of the benefits of the MVP Program:
- Increased strength and power in athletic performance - power is the root of sports performance and we leverage a variety of techniques to develop it in a safe, progressive, and efficient manner.
- Reduced injury rate - our methodology increases bone density, tendon and ligament strength, and overall body resilience.
- Effective weight management - participants burn excess fat, maintain healthy weight levels, and develop optimal lean muscle mass.
- Increased confidence, academic performance, and overall happiness - it's a well documented fact that active youth are more confident, perform better in school, and report to lead a happier life than their peers.
Participants are taught in hour long, small group classes offered every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 4:00PM. In these classes, your child will learn the following:
- How to safely use exercise equipment: dumbbells, kettlebells, barbells, gymnastics rings, plyometric boxes, and other functional movement equipment.
- What fitness really means and how to maximize it.
- How to build healthy sleeping habits.
- How to effectively manage stress.
- How to apply their MVP training to their specific sport or athletic activity.
Here's how to get started:
- Please fill out the form below.
- You will be contacted within 48 hours by the Director of our MVP program. You and your child will be invited to witness a class in person in order to gauge interest.
- If interested, your child will be given one month of Unlimited membership for Free ($99 value) in order to obtain real, hands on experience with our program.
- Once the trial period is over, if you would like to continue in the MVP program the tuition is $99/month.
There are no contracts, commitments, or any additional fees associated with this course and you're always covered by our simple guarantee: we promise your Marvelous CrossFit experience will be the best fitness your child has ever had or we'll refund your tuition at any time. :)
Hear From Our MVP Students
"...Since I started training I can definitely run faster and last longer on the soccer field..."
"...I never really understood what it took to become strong until now..."
"...I like how the workouts are always different and challenging. It's way more fun than P.E. class..."
"...We do cleans at school but our coaches don't have the same level of expertise as the staff at Marvelous CrossFit..."
"...I'm a girl and working out here gives me the confidence that I need to perform well in the sports that I play..."
"...I hated exercise before but they find ways to make it enjoyable..."