Give CrossFit A Try To See If It's Right For You
Odds are you've heard of CrossFit before. Maybe you've seen jacked athletes pushing weight at the CrossFit Games on ESPN. Perhaps you have a family member or friend that won't shut up about it. You've likely even heard that CrossFit is dangerous and that you'll get hurt doing it.
We're here to answer all your questions and alleviate any concerns so that you can make an educated decision on whether or not CrossFit is right for you. The best way to accomplish this is through a free 60 minute introductory session in which you work 1:1 with one of our certified coaches.
Here's what to expect during the session:
- Introduction: We'll learn more about your goals, current workout regimen, and any injuries or pre-existing conditions you may have. You'll also receive a tour of our facility, hear about our different service offerings, and get to know more about our staff and company philosophy.
- Warm-up: A brief bout of easy movement to get you warm and prepared to do work.
- Mobility: Stretches and exercises to ensure you're able to maintain safe, sound positions.
- Exercise Review: Moving safely and effectively is always our top goal and you will be led through a few different exercises to check your form.
- WOD: WOD stands for Workout Of The Day - it's the part of CrossFit that you usually see or hear about. It's typically performed in a circuit style format, where you move from one exercise to another with minimal or no rest in between. We'll give you a custom tailored WOD to meet your current fitness level and while we'll encourage you to do your best, rest assured there will be no pressure to over-do it. :)
- Cool-down: A few finishing stretches to bring your heart rate back down in a safe manner. You'll also have the opportunity to ask any questions you may have.
The Intro Session is designed to be fun, engaging, and informative. We strongly believe an excellent service sells itself and discourage any form of hard closing or extreme sales pitch.
Ready For Your Intro? Please Fill Out The Form Below And We'll Get You Scheduled Within 24 Hours:
Ready For The Next Step?
If you've already completed an Intro Session or know for sure CrossFit is right for you, the next step in the process is to sign up for Fundamentals: