Learn How To Maintain Your Body For Lifelong Optimal Performance
Seminar #4: Tuesday, 11/29 6:00-7:00PM
"Give a man a fish; feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish; feed him for a lifetime."
The MMP Certification is a 4-session seminar series that teaches you the essential principles of anatomy, biomechanics, and mobility so that you can care for and maintain the health of your body. It's an educational crash course on understanding how the body works, restoring range of motion, and identifying target areas for pre and post-WOD habilitation.
Designed, tested, and led by our Director Of Mobility, Dr. Mike Chin, each seminar has a specific focus:
- Seminar #1 | 3/1/16 & 3/22/16: The Upper Quarter: Shoulders, Elbows, Wrists, & Hands
- Seminar #2 | 6/7/16: The Lower Quarter: Hips, Knees, Ankles, & Feet
- Seminar #3 | 9/13/16: The Spine: Sacrolumbar, Thoracic, Cervical
- Seminar #4 | 11/29/16: Performance: Training Principals, Energy Systems, Pain Pathways, & Injury Prevention
The format for each seminar is as follows:
- High level anatomy and biomechanics essentials
- Direct translation of biomechanics to CrossFit applications and movements
- Interactive workshop encompassing specific mobility and accessory exercises
- Engaging WOD to test and re-test your new found flexibility
Through completion of the MMP Certification Course, you will:
- Gain a high level understanding of how the body works in relation to movement, fitness, and performance
- Learn how to properly identify and address problem areas in your body
- Be able to minimize risk and injury during your workout sessions
- Possess a tool set of highly effective mobilization techniques and auxiliary exercises
While each seminar is independent of one another, you will gain the most benefit from attending all four sessions. This is easily the best way to learn techniques and mobilization exercises for you to do before class, after class, and in the comfort of your own home so that you can crush WODs and break through PRs.
If you complete all 4 sessions, you will receive a certificate of completion and a special, exclusive reward at the end of the year.
Spaces are very limited and only open to current members of the Marvelous Community. Sign up for Session #4 in Wodify today!